Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
• Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
• Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site. We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service. It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
VOX Funding may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from https://www.voxfunding.com . VOX Funding may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
VOX Funding does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
VOX Funding may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
VOX Funding may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
• Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon VOX Funding and/or our website;
• Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of VOX Funding; and
• Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of
https://www.voxfunding.com and/or the general public.
We may share Business Information, User Information, and General Information as follows:
- Affiliates and Subsidiaries. We may share your information with and amongst our affiliates and subsidiaries for any of the purposes described in the Use of Information section above.
- Service Providers. We may engage service providers to assist us in providing Services. These service providers may provide services such as fraud prevention, cloud computing, cybersecurity, identity verification, credit checks, collections, and payment processing. We may share any information we receive with such parties as is necessary for the provision of the Services.
- As Required By Law and Similar Disclosures. We may disclose your information if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to (i) comply with applicable laws, regulations, and card association rules, (ii) comply with regulatory investigations, enforcement requests, and legal process, such as subpoenas, court orders, and bankruptcy notices, (iii) respond to your requests or resolve disputes or inquiries, (iv) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, confidentiality, security or technical issues, (v) respond to regulatory authorities jurisdiction over us for examinations, compliance, or other purposes, (vi) respond to requests from bank partners or third-party auditors, and (vii) protect your, our, or others’ rights, property, or safety, or the security or integrity of our Services.
- Business Partners. We may disclose information about you with business partners, including our funding partners, in connection with jointly offered products and services, as well as products and services offered by these partners and made available through the Services or which we believe may be of interest to you or your business. These business partners are generally subject to contractual obligations entered into with us restricting how they may use this information.
- Corporate Changes and Transactions. We may disclose your information in connection with (including, without limitation, during the negotiation or due diligence process of) a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring; the sale or transfer of some or all of our stock and/or assets; equity or debt financings, acquisition, divestiture, or dissolution of all or a portion of our business; or other corporate change.
- Aggregated or Anonymized Information. We may sell, license or distribute information in anonymized or aggregated form so that the information does not identify a specific user, without restriction, including, but not limited to, for producing data analytics and reports for business partners or other third parties.
- Consent. We may disclose your information to any third party with your consent. For example, we may disclose information at your direction, as described at the time you agree to share, or when you authorize a third-party application or website to access your information.
- Other Purpose. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide such information to us or any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information to us.
Children Under Age of 13
VOX Funding does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Web Sites
VOX Funding shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) permits you to obtain certain disclosures about information you have shared with us in connection with your use of the Services. CCPA also provides you with certain rights with respect to this information. This section outlines those CCPA required disclosures and details those rights that apply to “personal information” subject to the CCPA. Personal information does not include information that is publicly available (as defined by the CCPA), deidentified, or aggregated.
Information We Collect
In the past 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information about California residents who are website visitors, users, and businesses that access services provided by or through VOX Funding:
|Identifiers||First and last name, mailing address, online identifier (e.g., username), Internet Protocol (IP) address, email address, social security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers|
|Categories of information described in the California Customer Records Statute||First and last name, social security number, address, primary telephone number, job title, bank account number, or any other financial information|
|Commercial or transactions information||Products or services purchased, obtained, or considered|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information||Information about your internet connection, the equipment used to access the Sites and usage details, operating system, browser version, IP address, mobile device type, device unique identifier, mobile network information, web pages, content, communications, advertisements, referring/exit pages, clickstream data, and information that you search for using the Services|
|Professional or employment-related information||Job title|
We collect the information listed above from the following categories of sources: (i) information provided by you, (ii) information we collected when you use our Services, or (iii) information received from third parties.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect from you for a number of purposes compatible for which it was collected or authorized by you, including for, but not limited to, the following purposes:
- Providing, supporting, promoting, and improving the Services;
- Communicating with you;
- Marketing and advertising;
- Complying with law and our own obligations; and
- For other purposes for which we provide notice to you at the time of collection or for which we obtain your consent.
More information on how we use your personal information is available in the Use of Information section above.
Sharing Personal Information
As also described in Information Sharing, we may also disclose your personal information: (i) to affiliates and subsidiaries; (ii) as required by law; (ii) in connection with corporate changes; (vi) in anonymized or aggregate form; or (vii) with your consent.
Sale of Personal Information
Your Rights Regarding Personal Information
California residents may exercise the following rights regarding their personal information, subject to certain exceptions and limitations. While the CCPA becomes effective on January 1, 2020, some individuals may not be able to invoke these rights until January 1, 2021 due to a temporary legislative period of delay. For example, where an individual is acting on behalf of a company (e.g., as an employee, owner, director, officer, or contractor), access and deletion rights are temporarily unavailable for the personal information reflecting a written or verbal communication or transaction between us and the individual where the communication or transaction occur solely within the context of the individual’s company receiving a product or service from us.
- Right to Know. You have the right to request that we disclose certain information we have collected, used and disclosed in the past 12 months. You have the right to know:
- the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you;
- the categories of sources from which your personal information was collected;
- the purposes for collecting your personal information;
- the categories of third parties with whom we have shared personal information; and
- if your information is sold, lists of the categories of personal information sold and disclosed for a business purpose.
- Right to Delete. You have the right to request that we delete any personal information we have collected from you. We will also direct any service providers with whom we have shared your personal information to delete such information from their records. CCPA provides certain exceptions to the Right to Delete. If any of these exceptions apply, we will not be able to comply and will be forced to deny your request to delete, for example when the personal information is necessary to complete a transaction for which we collected it or to comply with a legal obligation. We use a two-step process for online requests to delete personal information. You will be asked to clearly submit your request to delete and to separately confirm your choice.
- Right to Opt-out of Sale(s). We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
To exercise any of the above rights, you may submit a verifiable request by using the following information:
Responding to Your Requests
When you submit a request through one of the designated methods for submitting requests, it may take us up to 45 days from receiving your verifiable request to disclose and deliver the required information. In some cases, it may take us longer to respond to your request. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will provide you with notice of the extension period.
We may need to request additional information from you to verify your identity or understand the scope of your request, although you will not be required to create a VOX Funding account to submit a request or have it fulfilled. If you do not have a password-protected account with us, we will require you to provide additional information to verify your identity. If we are unable to verify your identity to a reasonable degree of certainty, we will not be able to provide the requested information.
You may designate an authorized agent to make a CCPA request to know or delete on your behalf based on: (i) your written permission authorizing the agent to submit the request and the agent verifying their identity in accordance with the verification process outlined above; or (ii) providing the agent with power of attorney to act on your behalf. We will require copies of such written authorization or power of attorney.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Toll-free Telephone Number:
1 (800) 614-8799
1 (212) 547-7976
132 East 43rd Street
New York, NY 10017